Thursday, July 26, 2007

I wonder ...............


For example...

I'm a kopitiam(coffee-shop) owner and there are 10 stalls in my outlet and 40 tables with 6 chairs each table.. one of the guy who rent my stall, a chee cheong fun seller who really is a KPC(busybody) and think that he is an assemblyman and love to talk cock... one day he get himself involve with few customers and engage in some politics gossip and the group of men and women get bigger and discuss fiercely on the wrong-doing by corrupt leaders... some with facts and some of them are asshole who got the facts all wrong but doesn't wanna left out in the discussion.

Meanwhile..... sitting in a table not far from them are a bunch of politician wannabe and heard part of the discussion and lodge a police report and the police summon me for questioning....

Would I be hold responsible for some asshole stupid comment???

I wonder..........

No comments: