Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Empire Strike Back!




It is all over the main stream media today that the government is going to crack down on bloggers! and a little while ago, Anak Raja Bugis was summoned to Dang Wangi police station for his statement...

Look like it's green light to zip the mind of bloggers(Malaysian)!

I do wonder why... if false statement were posted by bloggers, why don't they sue the blogger for libel instead of hiding behind ISA or OSA or whatever ACT that they can think of!

or... these people do afraid that their pile of shit will be pour in court

or... every other people is holding someone else's shit and it will cause a domino effect on the whole system?

Here's poem by Martin Niemöller

They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for me,
and by that time no one was left to speak up.


Please keep in mind that speaking up against wrong-doing in our own country is not un-patriotic and we are not against the country but the people who are mis-handling it and bloggers had crossed the barrier of race!

Hidup Rakyat Malaysia!

No comments: